For some women, turning thirty can be a daunting experience filled with tears and heavy consumption of booze and sweets, or for others, another excuse to throw a party. Because who doesn’t love a party? Whether you want to or not saying ‘Goodbye’ to your twenties is an inevitable part of life’s journey so why not embrace it? Not everyone makes it to the finish line. Unfortunately, some people remain stuck in their twenties but not you.
At this point in your life, you are more mature and truly know yourself. You’re either on your way to having you’re life together or already there. It’s imperative your wardrobe reflects a certain level of maturity, confidence, and sophistication that it lacked when you entered your wayward twenties. Here is a list of the top fashion pieces every woman should own by the time she hits thirty.
- Wrap dress
- Leather jacket
- Statement jewelry
- Face-framing sunglasses in a classic style that will never go out of fashion.
- Leather pumps in nude and black.
- A sleek blazer in a size and color that flatters you.
- A collection of quality scarves in silk and cashmere. If you care for them properly, they will last years. Plus, they feel so good against the skin! It’s worth the splurge.
- A structured handbag for everyday use or as I like to call it your ‘go-anywhere bag.’
- Panama hat (a wardrobe staple for both men and women).
- Trench coat
Shop the same or similar styles: DVF Silk Jersey Wrap Dress | Victoria’s Secret Leather Moto Jacket | Stella & Dot Palladian Necklace | Kate Spade Doriane Watercolor Round Sunglasses | DVF Bethany Pumps | J. Crew Panama Hat | DVF Kenley Cashmere Scarf | C’est Mode Chic Geometric Leopard Print Silk Scarf | Kate Spade Cedar Street Maise Handbag| Victoria’s Secret Trench Coat