A day at the beach on a sunny day can be an enjoyable experience. The sounds of the waves cascading on the sand. The gentle caress of the ocean breeze against your skin. Nothing says summertime fun more than a trip to the beach whether it’s for a day or a week. It’s the ultimate summer destination for those looking for a quick escape when the sun is shining.
To avoid any unpleasantness, like bad tan lines, embarrassing sunburn, and sand everywhere you can imagine, bring these beach essentials on your next trip. Don’t forget to bring your iPod or MP3 player with a stellar playlist made for a good time. Happy Summer!
- beach tote (Michael Kors Large Nora Tote)
- sun hat
- large beach towel
- waterproof sunblock
- sandals (not the flimsy kind, try Zappos Dolce Vita Austyn Sandals or Zappos Reef Harmony Sandals)
- swim suit and cover-up (try Victoria’s Secret Bikini Mixer and Cover-up Sundress)
- small cooler (to keep your drinks and snacks chilled try Target Igloo Ice cube Cooler)
- beach umbrella (Bed Bath and Beyond 6″ Beach Umbrella in Multicolor)
- headband scarf (C’est Mode Chic Harper Headband)
- sunglasses (Coach Celia Polarized Sunglasses)
- reading material