Winter is approaching. What happened to the summer? It sped by so quickly. Now in a blink of an eye, it’s November with Thanksgiving and Christmas in hot pursuit. Still this is one of my favorite times of year. The air seems crisp and alive with energy. The leaves on the trees flash their medley of color then drift away. Even with the speed at which fall comes and goes, winter is fresh with possibilities. There is time before the turkey roasting and the holiday madness takes over our lives so let’s take a look at our most-loved things this winter season. What would you add to the list?
- Boots — with a wedge, even better.
- Snow — and lots of it makes for a snowboarder’s heaven.
- Eye-catching Outerwear — in winter white and cherry blossom red adds flair to the typical winter coat.
- Holiday Soirées — a cold evening spent among good company pairs perfectly with delicious food and savory wines.
- Layered Clothing — looking stylish while staying warm doesn’t have to be complicated.